Calculation of room acoustic parameters according to a sound particle model. Room acoustic descriptors (STI, EDT and measurement paths) according to VDI 2569 or ISO 3382-3.
More about this
The quality of perception in rooms plays a major role in many areas. The demands on the acoustic quality may vary greatly. While in lecture halls or theatres, for example, the aim is to achieve the highest possible speech intelligibility, this is undesirable in the waiting area of a doctor's practice in terms of discretion. In a concert hall, on the other hand, the focus of room acoustics is on achieving the best sound experience possible. The task of room acoustics is to influence the acoustic properties of a room according to its intended purpose by means of specific room design.
We offer you the following services:
- Calculation of room acoustic parameters, for example reverberation time, STI (speech intelligibility index), or privacy distance, with a sound particle model with diffraction for the evaluation of buildings and rooms according to the standards ISO 3382-3, VDI 2569 and DIN 18041.
- Optimization of the room acoustic properties according to its intended purpose.
Sound engineering studies on noise exposure at the workplace, measurements and computational determination of interior noise levels. Optimization of workshops, open-plan offices or lecture halls.
More about this
The sound pressure level in workplaces must be kept as low as possible (depending on the type of operation). As part of the risk assessment, the employer must determine whether workers are exposed to noise and whether preventive measures need to be taken. In order to protect employees from the negative effects of noise, the Workplace Ordinance and the Noise and Vibration Occupational Health and Safety Ordinance apply.
We offer the following services:
- Verification of compliance with the maximum permissible exposure levels through measurements or calculations;
- Designation of noise zones;
- Noise optimisation of workplaces, e.g. in open-plan offices.