SoundPLANnoise's current version 9.0 sets new standards for modern, dynamic and intuitive software.
The latest developments include e.g., the update of the of the Geo-Database, where the geodata are entered and prepared for the subsequent calculation. In addition, other functions have been added to the program to make it easier for users to create professional reports and to improve the efficiency of their daily work.
- Fully updated user interface of the Geo-Database, where geospatial data is entered and manipulated, for a state-of-the-art user experience.
- Assessment of the harmful effects of environmental noise (high annoyance, high sleep disturbance and ischaemic heart disease) according to EU2020/367.
- Multiple new standards included like BEK nr 135:2019 (wind turbine), TNM 3.0 (traffic noise) and national adaptations of Common noise assessment methods in Europe (CNOSSOS-EU:2021) for strategic noise mapping.
- Meshed map calculations for time efficient indoor noise predictions with SoundPLAN’s Sound Particle Model (SPD) to analyze and evaluate acoustic properties within rooms.
- Auralization with multiple simultaneous sources and additional background noise.