The new version 8.2 of SoundPLANnoise is available with many new features:
- To take into account a directivity assigned to a line source, there is a new option "Directivity follows the line source". Thus, e.g. race tracks can be modelled very easily and a manual decomposition into partial sources is no longer necessary.
- For interior calculations, a variant concept is now available to define, calculate and compare different room acoustic plans in a simple and user-friendly way.
- All surfaces and sources in an industrial hall/room can now be displayed color-coded both in the editor in the GeoDB and in the plan display in the graphic. This allows a quick graphical control of the assigned absorption, sound insulation or emission spectra.
- Objects in an industrial hall/room can now be combined into groups if desired. This allows the user to structure them very simply and clearly.
- The BA Facade module has been completely revised. In addition, the current versions of the guidelines DIN 4109:2016/2018 and DIN EN ISO 12354-3:2017, including edge transmission, have now also been implemented.
- For the propagation calculation, some new international guidelines have been implemented and are available to you free of charge with the update, as always.
- New tabular wall/wall documentation gives among other things an overview of the wall view area and the calculated wall volume or/and as a sum for each individual noise protection structure.
- Update of the interface to d&b audiotechnik's ArrayCalc to version 10.10.1. Thus, loudspeakers of the A and SL series can now also be taken into account.
All changes, innovations and improvements are described in detail in the update letter for version 8.2. We wish you a lot of fun with the numerous new functions and are looking forward to your feedback as always.